Keeping well and fit when you hit the prime of your life is even more important as your body is less forgiving and doesn’t allow you to get away with the abuse the same. I.e. it takes longer to recover from a cold or hangover! So it more important that your diet provides you with the optimum nutrition and gives your body the best starting point to fight infection or combating fatigue. Here are some tips to keep the colds at bay and maintain your vitality for life!
- Regular meals, think 3 meals and 2 snacks (i.e. a portion of fruit a day. Don’t hockey jersey wholesale miss a meal or have a long time between meals. As Cheap NFL Jerseys long gaps can encourage over eating later in response to your blood sugar dropping.
- Makes sure all your meals contain protein, wholegrain/meal starch and veg. All three are equally important. Don’t miss any group out! Our bodies need the balance of all three to provide us with all the nutrients we need to keep healthy.
- Have your cheap nfl jerseys 5 a day of fruit and veg, at least! The more the merry! Don’t forget variety nfl jerseys cheap is the spice of life! Try new kinds of fruit and veg regularly. Different colours provide to with different nutrients. The British Dietetic association and Jamie Oliver are currently promoting #meatfreemondays as a way of getting the nation to eat more fruit and veg!
- Low fat if you trying to lose a few pounds. That means low fat spread, cheese, skimmed milk, and grilling rather than frying.
- If you trying to gain weight then full fat everything! Go for it and enjoy those treats. Afternoon tea here we come! Try and use olive or rapeseed olive based fats though just to keep that heart well.
- Sit out in the sun when you can, get plenty on natural Vitamin D. you only need 20mins of sun exposure a day during april-sept between 11am-3pm to get your vit D topped up. If you have sensitive skin that burns easily than do be sensible and follow medical advise.
- Regular exercise at least 4 time a week for 30 mins. This has been proven to improve your cardio vascular health, mental wellbeing and keep you at a healthy weight. Which can all contribute to reducing your risk of heart wholesale jerseys disease, Type 2 Diabetes and stroke. So go on get a sweat on!
- Drink plenty! And I don’t mean the vino! Water, water, water all the way. At least 8 glasses a day, this includes tea and coffee (though decaf drinks are best). The Department for Health (DOH) recommends that cheap nfl jerseys you should not regularly drink more than 14 units per week. However it is best to spread this evenly over three days or more. If you have one or two heavy drinking sessions, there are increased health risks.
- Enjoy what you eat and take your time eating. Eat at the table, with the TV off! Avoid distractions while you eat. This will encourage you to notice the food you are eating and stop you over eating because you are more likely to become aware of when you are full.
- Have fun with your food! No I don’t mean that! cheap jerseys China I mean be creative, try new foods daily if possible. Variety is the spice of life! The more colour the better.
Brucy bonus: Focus on the positive of what you want, i.e. To eat healthier, not stop eating chocolate. You get whatever you focus on!
For more personal, one to one dietary advice or recipe ideas on how to eat more fruit and veg please contact Dimple Thakrar Tel :07855502952 and book a session today.